Whether you’re scaring or telling some jokes, these monster masks are sure to make your little monsters happy when watching Monsters University or Monsters, Inc. If you make them with felt, they will last much like a dress-up accessory. If you make them with paper, they’re still just as fun.
- Felt, Construction Paper, or regular paper
- Printable Template for masks
- Cut out shapes for decorating
- Elastic or String
- Use the template and let your kiddos color or cut their favorite colors for the mask. We cut out some extra circles to give the masks more color. You can do a single horn or double- it’s up to you!
- Glue the horn(s) and hair and anything extra to the mask. Then add your string so the mask your littles can wear it and score some screams or laughs!
2 Replies to “Monster Masks (Monsters Inc.)”