What better way to enjoy the fall weather than watching Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and eating apples dipped in sweet and salty toppings?
I love doing boards and trays (as you might know from our Frozen 2 board and our Aladdin board), but this one is extra easy. You can do whatever toppings you like, but here’s what we did:
- approximately one apple per participant (pictures is 3-4 apples)
- Dippers: caramel dip, peanut butter, nutella, marshmallow fluff.
- Toppings: Butterscotch chips, graham cracker crumbs, sprinkles.
- Optional: Cake-pop sticks
- Set up the tray with spoons and such so each person can put their desired toppings on their plates and you don’t have a dipping disaster. I have set this up before in a muffin-tin as well. Either one works!
- If you put the apple slices on cake-pop sticks, this will help with dipping and hands touching apple slices as well (especially in this environment).
Everyone tried every combination imaginable (including all dippers and all toppings on one apple slice- not sure how they pulled that off) and declared them all amazing. What would be your favorite combination?
Snap a pic and tag us on IG to let us see your apple-dipping skills.
One Reply to “Apple Dipping Tray”