This season of life is so busy. Our family went from having nothing (thanks to moving during a pandemic) to having all the things. Life tends to be funny that way. My little space of sharing Disney magic seems to be a little less consistent thanks to our busy schedules, but I hope you enjoy when the posts pop up!
We left our Robin Hood Day hovering with Little John’s Beef Stew. Now for a quick and easy craft to make your very own quiver!
– empty Pringle’s can
– construction paper or felt
– stickers, crayons- whatever you want to decorate with!
– String or elastic
– First, we wrapped our paper around the Pringle’s can and marked where the paper would overlap. Rather than cut it, I left it to overlap to make sure we didn’t see any of the can at all.
– Next, the dragons decorated the paper as they liked.
– Then we glued the paper on and gave it a minute to dry. My oldest added some lining to make it look like a “real quiver.”
– Last, I measured the dragons with their quiver straps. We used elastic so it had room to stretch without worrying about it snapping off. I also used hot glue to secure it to the bottom and inside the empty can.
Maybe we need to make something to put in the quiver… what do you think? Check back soon for more fun!
Have you made one of our crafts or recipes? Tag me on IG! I would love to see!
3 Replies to “Robin Hood’s Quiver”